Well the time is flying and I am flapping my wings trying to keep up. Hailey turned 4 months, yes I realize that she will be 5 months in 4 days. She got her first two teeth, just like her big sissy did. She is trying out cereal, and all thought she is only 4 months old in now in 6 month cloths. At her last Dr.'s appointment she weighed 13 lbs and was 25 in's long. That put her into the 82nd percentile for height and 42nd for weight, but she still in on her own scale doing great. To some the 42nd may look a little low but for her it is great. So far I haven't had chubby babies just tall and skinny. She is rolling over, over, and over, I think that she will be crawling before Emma did.
Emma is doing great and is an awesome big sister! She loves to get down and "play" with her sister. She will lay down next to her and bring her toys that she knows are for Hailey. She can get really get her giggling, I can see them now when they are older having a laughing fit together. Those are always the best. Emma is always making sure that Hailey isn't left behind that she gets to go and do what ever it is that she is doing, and I am loving it. They make my heart smile everyday. Emma is so sweet, if I am having a bad day she will hold my face and say, " No cry momma, it ok, no cry. I get a cough" Translated into, Don't cry momma, its ok, I will get a cloth, she then will get a Kleenex and wipe my tears. I love her so much she really gets me through.
We all have been missing Matt. Week before last he was in Covington, WA, last week he was down in Hermiston, OR, fallowed by this week, with a little brake to go to Vancouver for three days, then return to Hermiston, for about a week, and then back down to Vancouver for two weeks. But we get to go down to Vancouver with him for the three days, he will be receiving an award. We may be going with him to the two week trip to Van. but we are not sure yet, there is a lot to take care of back at home.
As for myself, I have been doing ok. I found out that my thyroid is messed up and that I have hypothyroidism. I knew that I did, and was just waiting for the test to come back giving me the word. It happened after I had Emma as well. I now am seeing a patter with way I loose my milk production at the same time with each child, and will be anticipating a little more the next time around. I was this time with Hailey but I wasn't able to get it tested fast enough to really know. But I am on medication that should be helping me to feel better soon. It is the pits to feel so tiered after just waking up, and knowing that you have a very long day a head of you, or taking a shower and having massive amounts of hair fall out, or extreme highs and lows and it literally feeling like your world is falling apart, and getting frustrated because it clearly isn't. I have been very blessed with supportive family and friends, a husband who is so understanding that I thank God everyday that I have him in my life, and two wonderful girls who make me smile even when it is a really bad day.
Wishing you all the best,
In His Love,
Anna
P.S. Happy 8th Birthday today to our horse Sophie!!!
Comments